Open Calls for Models and Actors
Open Calls are held once per month. To be considered for representation, please complete the Personal section below with as much information as possible.
Audition checklist for all talent
What to bring to open model and/or actors call
- Bring recent photo/headshot to submit to us
- Models bring recent photo, comp card or portfolio
- Bring a notepad & pen or pencil
- Wear upscale, casual & fashionable clothing
- Female models 13 & up - bring heels for runway audition
- You must bring a parent ?(if under 18 …. this is mandatory)
What to expect at your audition
- Check in with registrant at front table and submit photo
- Cold read commercial audition
- Opportunity for possible representation with Chosen Model and Talent agency.
- Fashion models be prepared to walk runway
What we expect from you
- Be professional at all times
- Be available for callback same day of audition or next day
- Patience-plan on waiting for your name to be called
- Undivided attention and respect for others while auditioning
- Parents will be able to assist their young child with cold read
- Enjoy the process! we look for potential not perfection
We will provide you with a script upon arrival for your cold read audition. we do not expect you to memorize this. Familiarize yourself with the character you're portraying, the product you're selling, and do your best!
For our singers and dancers be prepared to give a 60-second talent preview - you must bring your own music - if singing, your music must be instrumental only… no background vocals allowed as we want to hear the real you.